Skip to main content

Lagos Police commissioner invites Davido and Caroline Danjuma over Tagbo's death


The death of Tagbo Umeike and the unclear circumstances surrounding it has been a hot topic in the Nigerian Entertainment Industry since Monday night and the fact that Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma came on social media to finger Davido in his death made it more messy.

Davido and his camp has denied any involvement and now LIB has exclusively gathered that the new Commissioner of Police in Lagos State, Imohimi Edgar invited Caroline and Davido to his office last night.

LIB gathered that during the closed door meeting, Davido was able to provide CCTV footage from Shisha Room (The lounge in Lekki where they both partied earlier in the night) to prove that he left the club a long time before Tagbo and the deceased wasn't in his car as claimed by Caroline.

LIB reached out to Caroline for further comment on Tagbo's demise this morning and she declined to speak on it saying its now a family issue and she won't be making any more comments with Tagbo's family signing off on it.

In her words, 

'I don't have anything to share with you because I'm not the only one in this picture, there are family members involved, so I can't just start sharing things with you without the approval of the family members, if there's an approval, I'll let you know' she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria Would Never Break Up....Bishop David Oyedepo..

Founder of Living  Faith Church Bishop David Oyedepo, has disclosed that God told him Nigeria would not disintegrate despite the current challenges ravaging it.  Oyedepo made  this known while leading his church on a breakfast prayer for the country on Monday. 'Let Nigeria know peace; Make this our independence gift; Let every religious manipulator be stopped today.

See Famous Celebrity Chef Chioma Begs for followers on Social Media

Chef chioma future Mrs Adeleke begs people to follow her friend @lovebliss112 for a sum of cash..... Drop your comment below;

Kevin Hart's sex tape partner finds it 'distasteful' that the married comedian is cashing in on the cheating scandal

Montia Sabbag, the 26-year-old woman at the center of the Kevin Hart sex tape scandal, is reportedly upset that the married comedian is cashing in on the drama. Weeks after Kevin apologised to his pregnant wife, Eniko, for cheating on her, he officially announced that he was going on an 'Irresponsible' comedy tour in the US - which was clearly put in place to exploit the scandal resulting from his sex tape. Montia's attorney, Lisa Bloom however insists that they find Kevin using the scandal "very distasteful" because Montia is enduring social media hacks, death threats and slut-shaming. "This stuff takes a toll mentally and physically, and now with this tour it's like this whole thing was a joke," she said.