Skip to main content

Check Out The Replies Davido Gave His Follower Who Accused Him Of Killing His 3 Friends

HKN Gang Boss, Davido, whose mourned his friends who died last week shortly after headlining a show in South Africa, was trolled on by a follower who accused him of killing his 3 friends; Tagbo, Chime and DJ Olu, and further called for an investigation.

The follower @kellydgreat_ wrote;

“Drama King Davido, you’re responsible for the death of three of your friends, Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu who all died the same way within the period of 3 days.
We really need serious investigation. Something is fishy about the mysterious death of 3 of your friends in less than a week.
The rich always get away with murder cases in Nigeria, but this time, your Money can’t safe you. I am an insider who know the whole story. The world will know the truth”

Davido however had a sober reply for him, as he has long deleted the comment. Here’s a screenshot of the comment via TCS.

Fans also took turns to blast the follower;




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria Would Never Break Up....Bishop David Oyedepo..

Founder of Living  Faith Church Bishop David Oyedepo, has disclosed that God told him Nigeria would not disintegrate despite the current challenges ravaging it.  Oyedepo made  this known while leading his church on a breakfast prayer for the country on Monday. 'Let Nigeria know peace; Make this our independence gift; Let every religious manipulator be stopped today.

See Famous Celebrity Chef Chioma Begs for followers on Social Media

Chef chioma future Mrs Adeleke begs people to follow her friend @lovebliss112 for a sum of cash..... Drop your comment below;

Kevin Hart's sex tape partner finds it 'distasteful' that the married comedian is cashing in on the cheating scandal

Montia Sabbag, the 26-year-old woman at the center of the Kevin Hart sex tape scandal, is reportedly upset that the married comedian is cashing in on the drama. Weeks after Kevin apologised to his pregnant wife, Eniko, for cheating on her, he officially announced that he was going on an 'Irresponsible' comedy tour in the US - which was clearly put in place to exploit the scandal resulting from his sex tape. Montia's attorney, Lisa Bloom however insists that they find Kevin using the scandal "very distasteful" because Montia is enduring social media hacks, death threats and slut-shaming. "This stuff takes a toll mentally and physically, and now with this tour it's like this whole thing was a joke," she said.